MSKPU opens enrollment in the 3D Design in Fashion course.
It is now certain that digital fashion will take over a part of the clothing industry. Get the most-desired skills on the labor market by taking part in the 3D Design in Fashion course, where you will learn what virtual fashion is and learn about CLO3D or Blender programs.
- the course lasts 10 months
- learning takes place every two weeks on weekends
- classes are held on the MSKPU Online educational platform, are conducted live and recorded for replay
- language of lessons: English
- more: https://mskpu.pl/en/3d-fashion-design/
Win a job in one of the world’s fashion chains – as many as five best graduates will be employed by LPP – the owner of the Reserved, Sinsay, Mohito, Cropp, House brands.
Details on the course page.